Allow the following cookies:
Information on current delaysYou are eagerly waiting for your delivery or have been listening to our music on hold for 3 minutes already? At first we would like to thank you for your order, but also apologize for the delays that still might occur at the moment.
Delays in parcel shipment
- We are very happy that we keep on receiving your orders and would like to thank you for that. Unfortunately we are incredidbly busy, which causes a delay in packaging your orders in compliance with hygiene regulations. Nevertheless we try to keep the backlogs as small as possible and work with additional staff and full commitment. The current delivery options and times for international parcel shipping can be found on this page: To DHL Info >.
Delays with our logistics partner DHL
- Our logistics partner DHL is struggling with the increased parcel volume and have to store them temporary. Here you can find tips from DHL for easy delivery: www.dhl.de/coronavirus
Increased call and e-mail volume
- Every day we receive countless phone calls and emails from you, please be patient if the music on hold is played a little longer or your email is not answered immediately. Please also refrain from using Facebook and Instagram to resend your requests to us, this will increase the waiting time for everyone.
Delivery times of articles not in stock
- We are happy to reorder articles for you from our suppliers, which are currently not in stock. Please note that the delivery time indicated in the order can be extended, as our suppliers are facing delivery problems as well.
- Unfortunately your return shipments are affected by the delay as well, i.e. we get your return also delayed. Please allow us a little more processing time here. We will process your return as fast as possible!
- Please note that the processing time for your complaints can be longer due to return shipping times to the manufacturer/supplier. We will keep you up to date on your case by e-mail.