The Lapierre brand shop
- Bikes Hardtail Dirt/Dual
- Bikes MTB full suspension 29er
- Bikes MTB Fullsuspension DH
- Bikes MTB Fullsuspension FR
- Bikes MTB Fullsuspension XC/AM
- Bikes MTB Hardtail 29er
- Bikes MTB Hardtail XC/AM
- Bikes Road
- Bikes Trekking / City
- Bottle Cages
- E-Bike MTB Fullsuspension 650B/27.5
- E-Bike MTB Hardtail 650B/27.5
- E-Bikes / Pedelecs
- Forks Road
- Framekit road bike
- Frames hardtail Dirt/Dual
- Frames replacement- / spare parts
- Mountainbike Full Suspension 27.5/650B
- Mountainbike Hardtail 27.5/650B
- Mudguards, Fenders and Covers
Lapierre is one of the biggest bicycle manufacturers in France. The first full spring-loaded mountainbike from Lapierre the X-Control went into series in 2001 after three years of development. Revolutionary is the FPS rear which is combining efficiency and convenience ideally. Two years later Lapierre signs a three-year contract with the 10 times DH world champion Nicolas Vouilloz and develops freeride and DH bikes. From that arose i.a. the rear systems FPS2 and OST.
What characterizes this systems is especially that they are driven abnormally well and have a wide use spectrum although they don't have an elaborate suspension technology.
Hint: Use the product filter on the right hand side to better find your products.